Information we collect
We collect information to provide better services to all of our users
- From figuring out basic stuff like which language you speak,
- To more complex things like which ads you’ll find most useful
Information you give us
- If you to sign up for an account. we’ll ask for personal information, like your name, email address.
- If you want to take full advantage of the using features we offer, we'll ask for more personal information like telephone number, photo or credit card.
Information we get from your use of our services.We collect information about the services that you use and how you use them. This information includes:
- Device information: We collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information).
When you use our services , we automatically collect and store certain
information in server logs. This includes:
We may collect and store information (including personal information)
locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage
(including HTML 5) and application data caches.
Cookies and anonymous identifiers
We and our partners use various technologies to collect and store
information when you visit our service, and this may include sending one or
more cookies or anonymous identifiers to your device.
services we offer to our partners, such as advertising services or
features that may appear on other sites.
- Details of how you used our service.
- Internet protocol address. device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL. cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account.
How we use information we collect
We use the information we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones, and to protect us and our users.
We also use this information to offer you tailored use of our service.
When you contact us, we keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
We use information collected from cookies and other technologies, to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services.